NEW SCHOLARSHIP FOR MISSOURI HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
WHO HAVE AN EFC OF $12,000 OR LESS, AN ACT SCORE OF 28 OR MORE, AND ARE ATTENDING AN ELIGIBLE MISSOURI 4-YEAR INSTITUTION.
MISSOURI SCHOLARSHIP & LOAN FOUNDATION’S ACCESS EXTRA SCHOLARSHIP, A PRIVATE SCHOLARSHIP FOR MISSOURI HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS IS NOW OPEN ON SCHOLARSHIP CENTRAL!
Apply Early. Scholarships will be prioritized on a first come, first served basis until the funding is depleted. Deadline: May 15, 2019.
Eligible Colleges and Universities
|Avila University |
Central Methodist University
College of the Ozarks
Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes
Harris-Stowe State University
Kansas City Art Institute
Missouri Baptist University
Missouri Southern State University
Missouri State University
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Missouri Valley College
Missouri Western State University
Northwest Missouri State University
Ranken Technical College
Research College of Nursing
Saint Louis University
|Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences|
Southeast Missouri State University
Southwest Baptist University
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
St. Luke's College of Health Sciences
Truman State University
University of Central Missouri
University of Missouri - Columbia
University of Missouri - Kansas City
University of Missouri - St. Louis
William Jewell College
William Woods University
APPLY AT MYSCHOLARSHIPCENTRAL.ORG
- BEGIN BY CLICKING THE BLUE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON
- CREATE A LOGIN AND PASSWORD
- COMPLETE THE GENERAL APPLICATION (THIS IS A PROFILE)
- AFTER SUBMITTING THE GENERAL APPLICATION, STUDENTS WILL SEE A LIST OF “RECOMMENDED OPPORTUNITIES.” THESE ARE OPPORTUNITIES FOR WHICH THEY MIGHT BE QUALIFIED.
- CLICK THE OPPORTUNITY NAME FOR MORE DETAILS.
- CLICK THE ORANGE “APPLY” BUTTON TO ANSWER ADDITIONAL REQUIRED QUESTIONS.