Slater CTA Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior
- Must be an Education Major
- Must plan to attend a two or four-year college or university
- Award 2 - $500 scholarships per year. In the event we would only have 1 applicant, we may award 1 - $1,000 scholarship but no more than 2 per year.
- First Half of the scholarship will be awarded first semester and the Second Half of the scholarship will be awarded second semester.
- Student (not parents) is required to meet with a CTA officer and provide a copy of class schedule both first and second semesters. (The copy of the schedule is for auditing purposes for the organization.)
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Class rank
- Must have 50 A+/Tutoring/Community service hours OR requirements set by the Missouri Department of Higher Education for that graduating year.
- Answer specific questions (see example application)
Deadline for student applications is April 30, 2021
Check email for application
Submit to Jacki Clements at email@example.com or print, fill out and put in my mailbox in the teacher’s lounge.