Links applicant will need to apply:
Scholarship Details: High school seniors are eligible to receive $500 toward their college education. Applicants must be:
· MOCPA high school student members, which is free of charge and can be obtained online here;
· Recommended by an educator, guidance counselor, or school administrator;
· Missouri residents (or child of a MOCPA member);
· High school seniors during the 2019-2020 school year;
· Enrolled in a college/university in Missouri (after high school graduation); and
· Declared as an accounting major.
High school winners are selected based on a point system, rating their GPA, ACT or SAT, written statement, educator recommendation, and leadership potential (honors, awards and activities).
Online applications will be accepted through Jan. 31, 2020.
The 2019-2020 winners will be announced in March 2020 and recognized at a MOCPA event.
If you have any questions, please contact Dena Hull at email@example.com or (800) 264-7966.
Have a wonderful day!
Thursday, November 21, 2019